Friday, September 02, 2005

Time for a change

Do you ever feel the need for change in your life? Now is one of those times. I am not sure where the change is that I need to make, but it is evident that something has got to change.

I am but a simple man, but I feel the need to grow, to move forward. Now is the time to make a move, to change my life for the better.

Don't get me wrong. I love what I have now, but something is lacking. I know what I want to do. Now is not the time for such a change. However, I can't help but to wonder what it would do to my life.
Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.

2 comments:

cube said...

I know, give me advice regarding the fried motherboard on my computer. What can I expect?

*LadieFire* said...

Okay, so this is kinda off subject. . . but what the HELL is a damn BlackBerry?! I think in the last month I've heard it used 3 times and I STILL don't knwo what it is!!!!!

Okay, now on to the real comment.

I know exactly what you mean. I feel a major change is needed in my life too.