Thursday, September 22, 2005

Is time standing still?

Here it is late September and it is still hitting 95 degrees during the day. What is going on? I need cooler temps.

Summer wasn't bad. It wasn't great either. Fall seems to be on hold at the moment. Before I know it Christmas will be here and another year will come and go.

It's funny how time seems to stop and the next thing you know, 5 years have gone by and you're sitting in what appears to be the same place you started.

Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.

2 comments:

Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...

I know exactly how you feel. I was sitting outside today wondering the same thing, it is hot as hell and about to be october. I'm not one for winter months but i need a break from all this heat. Fall and spring are my favorite times of year but lately it seems that i am getting the short end of the stick. It seems to go from hot as hell to freakin freezin' and no nice spring/fall weather in between.

Anonymous said...

Believe me, dear friend, the matter of time standing still will get worse the older you get!