Sunday, January 08, 2006

Interesting night

Last night, I went with some friends to the Huntsville Havoc game. We lost 3-6 after a three game winning streak. After the game we all went out to eat and we finally made it in around 1:30am.

Johnny and Diana got to meet one of the players.




On my way home I drove up on a house, fully involved in flames. It was too late for anybody to be in there and still living and the fire was spreading up a hill to another house. I called 911 and ran to the house and beat on the door trying to find out if anyone was in there. No one ever answered so I ran to the next house over and a young couple came to the door. They told me no one lived in both of those houses. The fire department arrived and ended up blocking my car in so I stayed out there till 3:30 in the morning. They put the fire out after fighting with it for quite a while.

I'm just glad no one was hurt.

No comments: