Tuesday, January 17, 2006

ALS Industries XBOX 360 Messenger Bag XB-3



Looking for a bag to carry your Xbox 360. Here's a good one, it's the ALS Industries XBOX 360 Messenger Bag XB-3. I picked one up this weekend. We all know the problem with packing up your 360 is the god awful "brick". The power supply is the only reason the 360 is smaller than the original Xbox.

This bag (beside sporting the 360 look), has a compartment in the bottom of the bag for the brick and the A/V Cables, which is nice. The bag is very padded and has room for 4 controllers and the remote.

You can pick one up at your local Rhino Video Games.

1 comment:

ThaSexy said...

Hey great blog. I endorsed you and linked to you on my blog. I think that bag looks pretty cool. I don't know how comfortable I would be carrying my system around however. Again congrats on a great blog, kep up the good work and I will visit often !