Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Got My 360!



Sunday, I had to go to Wal-Mart for the typical daily items and as I was checking out the electronics section (always a first stop), I was immediatley halted when I noticed 1 lone Xbox 360 sitting in the bottom of the case. Panic went into effect as I tried to find the nearest employee to open that bitch up. Two employees were standing nearby and I casually walked over to them, trying not to make a scene and ask one of them to get it out for me.

I had plans to go over to a friends house that night and play some regular Xbox, so now I had to pick up an extra controller and run home and get my copy of Perfect Dark Zero (which I will review later), that I received for doing some advertising. When I got home, I unboxed the 360, packed everything in a bag and headed over to my friend's house.

We ended up playing for almost 6 hours before calling it a night...Err morning and I left around 4:30 am. I'm really liking the 360 and I'll do a more in depth review later.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Ahhh LUCKY! Less than a month and I'll have mine!

Josh said...

I'm totally hoping to get mine tomorrow. I hope I can find one or I'll be pissed!