Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Maglite Goes LED



Just ask any of my friends and they will tell you that I have a fascination with flashights (could be because they are shiny), I really love LED flashlights. The problem with most is that the light just doesn't carry very far. Well a few days ago while doing some last minute Christmas shopping, I stopped and looked at possibly getting my dad a new flashlight and I found a LED conversion kit for the "AA" Maglite for $5 (Wal-Mart) and since I keep one in my car I picked one up. I love it! Then I found this article today.


Maglite, makers of all things police and security guards use, is venturing out into the world of LEDs. Seems a brighter, better MAG is in the works, as the company's website is saying that in early 2006, MAG will start introducing MAG-LED products with LED technology. Made for both professional and consumer use, the new MAGs will be stylish, brighter, and are designed to last a lifetime.

MAG Product Page

Specs and pricing for Maglite LED converter Amazon

No comments: