Thursday, April 28, 2005

DO NOT BUY PNY PRODUCTS!!!!

Just to bring you up to speed, I had to send in my graphics card to PNY for a replacement. I got a RMA# from them and followed the instructions to the T. I have dealt with stuff like this before and if you forget one little thing, they will not accept it. Now to be safe I put the video card in the original box with the original cable, cd, and documentation. Inside the origingal box I put a copy of the receipt in there and a RMA label. On the outside of the box I taped another copy of my reciept and another copy of the RMA label. I then put that box in a FED EX box and shipped it to them. After a few days I received an email from PNY saying my video card has been received but is being returned, the reason shall accompany the package. Ok, so I thought it was broke and maybe it was something I was doing wrong. A week later I received a small plain cardboard box with nothing but the graphics card inside. No original box, no s-video cable, no driver disc, and the only paperwork was a RMA return saying the reason for the return.....NO RECEIPT! WTF PNY are you blind. So when I send it in AGAIN I am going to make about 100 copies of my sales receipt and cut them to size and use them as packing material. There absolutley no excuse for this BS. The card is not even 3 months old. DO NOT BUY PNY PRODUCTS!!

No comments: