Sunday, April 17, 2005

MAD DOG MULTIMEDIA SUCKS!

Ok, we all have technical difficulties from time to time, but when a company will not even offer tech support to someone unless they have a registration code from when they first bought the POS, that sucks. Oh and guess who the parent company for Mad Dog is... NEC, great job a**holes! While I'm on my soapbox I would like to say thanks to PNY for their tech support. I lost one function on my video card and they said send it back and they will replace it, just like that. See NEC how easy that is! I will let you know if all goes well PNY said I should get my video card back within 14 days (pretty good considering the 4-6 week norm).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I agree... I've had a FX550 video card for 2 years, registered it and now can't find my login info, reg. code, etc, so I'm SOL. Can't contact them at all, so in other words, NEVER BUY A MAD DOG Product, because their support SUCKS.