Monday, July 25, 2005

The deed is done

Most of us bitch and moan about our jobs, mostly just for something to do, but I can't really complain. For the most part, this company has been good to me. As the youngest salesman/project manager they put a lot of trust and confidence in my work. I have grown professionally within this company and I think it will help me with my next job. My bosses were fair and understanding when I told them I had to put in my two week notice. They see this as a step up and they commend me for trying to better myself.

The other company has already scheduled my flight details for Houston on the 8th of August and are very anxious to have me with them. That makes me feel good about myself. Actually I had to stop blogging for a few minutes, I had another phone call from the new job. They want me to get my passport ready because they want to send me to Canada for more training. They have already schedule my drug test and have my new employee packet ready. These people are on the ball! Everything is falling perfectly into place. I will miss most of the people I work with here and I'm sure we will still make a few trips to the bar from time to time.

I will be blogging a little less as I have to wrap things up around here over the next two weeks. Be sure to know I'll be blogging from HOT ASS Houston (and during the flight if I can pull it off), and of course I will have pics up when I return.

Thanks to my family and friends that I love dearly for their ongoing support for me.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Wes! It's always nice when your company supports you even when you decide to move on.