Tuesday, October 31, 2006

More travel??

Coming back from a trip, my inbox overfloweth. I've spent all week playing catch up. The good thing is that our system hasn't update properly so I couldn't make any of my buys, which bought me time, and time is worth more than I have ever imagined.

After months of wondering when it was going to happen, they told me today that I'm going to our foundry in Canada in 2 weeks. This won't be no sales trip...... all business this time. I have to put on my big boy shoes and walk the walk and be damn sure I can talk the talk.

My mission ..... is to understand our system thru and thru and share some "objective" ideas and to "challenge" our position. Blah blah blah. Basically I need to know my shit front and back for this one!

As for my Memphis pics, I'm having trouble loading them, so you'll just have to wait.

No comments: