Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My New Toy



I've been without a pistol for a while, and I decided to pick this little Taurus up. It's a Millenium Pro PT-140 (.40). A nice compact, perfect for carry and packs a punch. After two weeks of it sitting in the box, I decided to break it in a little. I put 50 rounds through it and was pleased. I was able to keep a pretty tight pattern from 25 yards (considering it is a compact). I have heard a lot of people complain about the how difficult this gun is to field strip. Now maybe they just do not understand simple mechanics, but all there is to it is pulling the takedown pin out and removing the slide. All-in-all, it's a great weapon for personal defense or target shooting. Taurus also offers a lifetime warranty so you never have to worry about parts.

Check out the product page

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Gun!!!. <3 WENDY