Saturday, February 11, 2006

Full Auto

The World's Most Destructive Racing Game is coming!



Combine raw horsepower with awesome firepower in a race that demands both precision aim and breakneck speed. Destroy your enemies and tear the world apart as you master a wide arsenal of weaponry and a stunning selection of armor-laden cars.



In Full Auto, the city of Staunton is held hostage by a mysterious group known only as The Shepherds. As a retired driver, you are coerced by the Shepherds into a series of lethal street races, where the cost of competing is far greater than anyone ever expected. "Unwreck", an ingenious new feature that makes mid-race "restarts" a thing of the past, allows players to rewind short periods of time. Botch a turn? Correct it. Miss a shortcut? Go back and take it. Under heavy fire? Use a second chance to evade the competition. And Xbox Live support ensures significant replay value for gamers itching to take on human opponents in both grand-scale arena modes and full-throttle races.

"Play mechanics that would be impossible on current generation hardware - like the ability in Full Auto to turn an entire city block to rubble, then rewind the carnage at the press of a button - will truly define the next-generation experience," said Scott A. Steinberg, Vice President of Entertainment Marketing, SEGA of America. "In Full Auto, you'll never see the same explosive sequence twice and, with our proprietary physics technology, gamers will quite literally see and experience destructive uniqueness every time they play it."



Full Auto allows players to choose from a wide selection of unique vehicle designs and arm them with any combination of machine guns, cannons, and other deadly weapons before taking to the streets. The rules of the road don't apply in this high-octane, no-holds-barred competition.

Get a FREE Full Auto Limtited Edition Faceplate for your 360 when you purchase Full Auto from Rhino Video Games!!

3 comments:

Josh said...

I didn't much care for the demo I downloaded from the XBL Marketplace. I'll have to rent it to see how it turns out. I guess I'm just too picky when it comes to games :oP

Wes said...

I too played the demo and I think it will be a great game. The demo just wasn't in depth enough to get a good feel for the game. This title will appeal to the gamer who is a fan of the burnout series and other titles like twisted metal. The Hi-def will make the graphics really shine. The online play will really help make this title grow!

Josh said...

Yeah, I'll probably rent it and check it out. I may like it after I get used to it.
I wouldn't know about the high-def though. I couldn't talk my wife into letting me buy a high-def t.v. to go along with my 360. Maybe next year :oP